ArtsPond is seeking 12 equity-seeking curators and arts support workers to join our team in 2022 and 2023 for a new initiative on digital justice and the arts.
Together There is a creative thought residency and ecosystem building effort to collectively envision a caring and just digital future led with, by, and for equity-seeking creators, curators, educators, and producers in Canadian arts and culture. It is generously supported by Canada Council for the Arts’ Digital Strategy Fund.
Please take a look if you are from one of four equity-seeking communities, including:
• Racialized (Black and other people of colour)
• Outside the core (suburban, rural, remote)
• Disability (D/deaf, blind, neurodiverse, and other disabled).
The opportunities include:
• Creative Thought Residency Curators (4 positions, $10,625 flat fee fee each)
• Symposium Curators (4 positions, $10,625 flat fee each)
• Working Leads (4 positions, $22,500 maximum at living wage of $28 to $38 per hour).
Got questions? Join us for an information session on February 7, 2022 at 1 pm Eastern. Positions remain open until filled. Desired start date is between mid March and early April 2022.