Thank you for viewing the services database! Fill out the fields below to filter the results of your search. All fields are optional and additive, and results are displayed based on which funds match with as many of the selected filters as possible. You must select or complete at least one field to generate a result.
- Basic Search:
- Keyword: Searches a specific phrase you type in the title and description of the organization.
- Province/Territory: The province or territory the services of the organization are available in. Upon selecting a province, an option to select a region becomes available within that province or territory. (Note that the address of the organization may be different than the availability within provinces and territories.)
- Service Type: This outlines the different types of services organizations provide, which we display in the database.
- Discipline: The artistic discipline this organization practices.
- Advanced Search:
- Priority Community: Some organizations prioritize providing services to under-served, minority, or marginalized communities. Use this search filter to find organizations designed for members of communities you identify with.
- Organization Community: Some organizations identify as being a part of priority communities. Use this filter to find organizations which identify themselves as being part of these communities.
- Organization Type: This filter specifies the funding structure of the service. Use this filter to find services of differing governance levels.