How is your content reviewed, edited, and accepted?
Our team intends to accept all quality content submissions that align with our mandate, values and goals of offering wayfinding, services or resources for artists. Quality content is inclusive, accessible, ardent, honest, thoughtful, adaptive, warm and without pretense. We will:
- Prioritize content that aligns with our equity, diversity and inclusion statement.
- Prioritize content by/for the BIPOC and 2SLGBTQ+ artistic community and creators
- Assess content based on current content gaps
- Evaluate the piece’s ability to fit within the editorial content categories: Work, Knowledge and People and Places.
- Encourage the use of plain language but welcome creative approaches that remain relevant
- Look for clear and accessible content
Your content may not be approved if:
- It does not align with our Terms and Conditions
- It is plagiarized or violates copyright standards
- It is not a resource for artists nor provides a service to artists
- It is promotional with no discernible connection to serving a larger artist community
What happens after you click submit?
After you click submit, your content will be reviewed in the moderation phase by a member of the content team to ensure that it fits the scope, goals and intention of the site. Your content may be edited to fit the style guide, fix any grammar or spelling errors or remove/adapt any jargon. The content team will reach out prior to posting if there are any issues or edits to your submission. No submission will be unreasonably denied. You will be notified when your submission is published. Please note that the moderation and submission process may take up to 3 weeks.
We strive to be transparent in our process to offer quality content to our users. If you have any questions about the moderation of ArtsUNITE content, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.