Touring Artist Fund
Government of Yukon
The Touring Artist Fund (TAF) is for professional Yukon artists and performers. Every year we have $100,000 for touring outside Yukon. This fund is open to all artistic practices.
Yukon artists, ensembles, or artistic companies who create, produce or interpret art in theatre, dance, music, visual art, film, storytelling or a combination of art forms.
You must have lived in Yukon for 1 continuous year before applying.
Ensembles must have a history of performing together.
Due to effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, the eligibility criteria have been temporarily modified. This change will support artists while travel and health restrictions are in place. As of June 15, 2020, eligible projects include:
- touring within Yukon; and
- online (digital) “tours”.
- Have a firm invitation from a venue, resulting from a professional selection process. This can be things like merit-based selection by jury, curator or artistic committee;
- tour outside of Yukon, within Yukon, or by digital means;
- have more than 1 event on the tour; and
- present your art to the public.
Please check website for more details
Minimum Fund Amount
Maximum Fund Amount