Apply for a Seed grant to help you learn something new to drive positive change in your community. Your project should focus on what and how you will learn, rather than aiming to achieve a specific, measurable goal.
- Find new or better ways of doing things to have more impact
- Test or pilot a new or unproven approach to prove its potential
- Test new ideas or concepts to learn from the results
- Respond to emerging issues in a community
- Try out innovative approaches where the results are unknown
- Explore the feasibility of new or unproven ideas or approaches
Please check website for more details