The governments of Quebec and Yukon invest a total of $100,000 annually in the Intergovernmental Cooperation Program. This program supports projects that promote the vitality of the Yukon Francophone community.
This program stems from the Agreement for Cooperation and Exchange between the Government of Yukon and the Government of Quebec with Respect to the Francophonie.
You can submit a proposal if you live in Yukon and you represent:
- a non-profit organization;
- an education, health or social services organization;
- a business; or
- a municipality.
Your proposal is eligible if it:
- involves the participation of at least one partner in Quebec;
- promotes the French language and the vitality of the Francophone community in Yukon; and
- is aligned with the priorities of the Francophone community.
This program is meant to help you:
- plan an exploratory trip to find a partner in Quebec;
- work on a collaborative venture with a Quebec partner or benefit from an exchange of expertise;
- share resources and responsibilities with a Quebec partner to complete a community project; or
- implement a pan-Canadian initiative that contributes to the vitality of Yukon’s Francophone community.
Please check website for more details
Any or All Disciplines, Architecture, Literary arts, Performing arts - Dance, Performing arts - Theatre, Performing arts - Other, Visual Arts, Media Arts, Crafts/Artisan, Music and Sound
Project: Creating and Presenting, Engaging Communities, Strategic Funding
Minimum Fund Amount
Maximum Fund Amount