The Provincial Arts Organizations Operating Support program provides non-profit provincial arts organizations with annual operating grants in support of the development, administration and coordination of community arts and cultural development activities at the provincial level. The program supports the continuing development of infrastructure for arts and cultural activity in Manitoba, assisting provincial organizations in the provision of a wide range of programs and services to local/regional community arts groups.
• Be an incorporated, non-profit organization.
• Have by-laws and operate with a duly elected board of directors.
• Convene a duly constituted Annual General Meeting that is open to the
• Offer programs and services that are provincial in scope and must assist
the development of the arts and culture in all regions of Manitoba.
• Allow membership to be open to the public.
• Offer programs that are open and accessible to the public, either directly
or through membership in an affiliate or member organization.
• Provide evidence of sound management and fiscal accountability. In
order to ensure organizational stability, clients are encouraged to develop
an operating surplus or reserve appropriate to the size and scope of their
Any or All Disciplines, Architecture, Literary arts, Performing arts - Dance, Performing arts - Theatre, Performing arts - Other, Visual Arts, Media Arts, Crafts/Artisan, Music and Sound
Minimum Fund Amount
Maximum Fund Amount