Market Access Strategy for Official Language Minority Communities (OLMC) Fund
Canada Council for the Arts
The Market Access Strategy for Official Language Minority Communities (OLMC) Fund aims to increase access of applicants from OLMCs to a diversity of markets and publics.
This fund supports Canadian professional artists, arts professionals, artistic groups and arts organizations who self-identify as belonging to an OLMC (defined as groups of people whose maternal or chosen official language is not the majority language in their province or territory – in other words, Anglophones in Quebec and Francophones outside of Quebec).
Activities that directly support a market access and development strategy including (but not limited to):
- market research (collecting data, market analysis, developing a better comprehension of the target market, developing a plan, etc.)
- presence at cultural trade fairs, participation in showcases, and other types of travel, including touring
- professional development such as residencies and exchanges with an emphasis on Market Access
- capacity-building services such as the development of workshops or online tools for Market Access purposes
- sub- and sur-titling for performing and media arts
- translation of promotional materials
Minimum Fund Amount
Maximum Fund Amount