The Market Access Strategy for Official Language Minority Communities (OLMC) Fund aims to increase access of applicants from OLMCs to a diversity of markets and publics.
This fund supports Canadian professional artists, arts professionals, artistic groups and arts organizations who self-identify as belonging to an OLMC (defined as groups of people whose maternal or chosen official language is not the majority language in their province or territory – in other words, Anglophones in Quebec and Francophones outside of Quebec).
Activities that directly support a market access and development strategy including (but not limited to):
- market research (collecting data, market analysis, developing a better comprehension of the target market, developing a plan, etc.)
- presence at cultural trade fairs, participation in showcases, and other types of travel, including touring
- professional development such as residencies and exchanges with an emphasis on Market Access
- capacity-building services such as the development of workshops or online tools for Market Access purposes
- sub- and sur-titling for performing and media arts
- translation of promotional materials
Any or All Disciplines, Architecture, Literary arts, Performing arts - Dance, Performing arts - Theatre, Performing arts - Other, Visual Arts, Media Arts, Crafts/Artisan, Music and Sound
Professional Development, Strategic Funding
Official Language Minority Communities (OLMCs)
Minimum Fund Amount
Maximum Fund Amount