The Digital Literacy and Intelligence component supports the arts sector in building digital knowledge, skills and capacity. It supports Canadian artists, groups and arts organizations in their efforts to:
- respond more effectively to the challenges, issues and opportunities of the digital era;
- develop and broaden their strategic digital thinking;
- strengthen their ability to translate that thinking into sustainable, concrete actions.
In response to COVID-19’s impact on the arts milieu, from April to July 31, 2020, the Digital Strategy Fund is inviting eligible applicants to submit proposals for short term activities that will:
- implement digital solutions as a strategic response to the COVID-19 crisis
- demonstrate concrete and immediate benefits to the arts community
- show elements of openness and potential for growth as a long-term strategy
Applicants can apply anytime until July 31, 2020 for requests up to $50,000 for single-phase initiatives. Applications will be evaluated internally through a streamlined assessment process designed for quick turnaround.