Cultural Operating Grants Program
Manitoba Arts Council
Cultural Operating Support provides selected Manitoba cultural institutions with financial assistance to enable public access to programs of artistic and cultural innovation and excellence, develop audiences, maintain the province’s capital infrastructure for arts and cultural activity, and foster private support for arts and culture in Manitoba. It is designed to assist the sustainability of arts and cultural institutions that play a significant role in defining, articulating and preserving Manitoba’s unique artistic and cultural identity and heritage.
• Be an incorporated, non-profit organization.
• Have by-laws and operate with a duly elected board of directors.
• Convene a duly constituted Annual General Meeting open to the public.
• Offer membership open to the public.
• Be open and accessible to the public.
• Provide consistent evidence of sound management and fiscal accountability. In order to ensure organizational stability, clients are encouraged to develop an operating surplus or reserve appropriate to
the size and scope of their operations.
• Not be receiving financial operating assistance from any other
government department or agency.
Minimum Fund Amount
Maximum Fund Amount