The program supports craft-based practices through grants to Ontario-based artists, curators, ad hoc groups/collectives and organizations. The grant can help cover the costs of research, experimentation, creation, production and/or career development.
There are five categories:
- Research/Creation/Development – Emerging artists and curators
- Research/Creation/Development – Mid-career artists and curators
- Research/Creation/Development – Established artists and curators:
- Research/Creation/Development – Collaborations
- Connections: to help cover the costs of projects that connect Ontario craft with audiences and expand the public profile and appreciation for craft; programming that encourages craft-based critical discourse and curatorial practice; and activities that make connections within the Ontario craft community
Please check website for more details