The Strategic Initiatives Fund (SIF) aims to assist arts and culture organizations and cultural industries with the implementation of initiatives that enhance growth, professionalism, and sustainable contributions to the cultural sector.
• Applications and all required support materials must be submitted at least six (6) weeks prior to the start of the initiative;
• Applications will be accepted until depletion of the budget;
• Initiatives should end no later than March 31st in the fiscal year in which funding was received;
• Final reports are due 30 days following the end of the initiative.
• Incomplete applications will not be accepted.