The Emergence Gallery showcases the work of artists who are in the early stages of their career with a small exhibition history or who are under the age of 30. It gives artists the opportunity to showcase their work in a professional setting and gain exposure in the local arts community.
The space is located by the entrance of NPCC and it measures approximately 7 feet x 7 feet of wall hanging space. We welcome artwork of any medium to be displayed for the duration of three weeks.
NPCC provides the following support to promote the exhibiting artist:
- Inclusion of artist information in our e-mail blasts
- Inclusion of artist information on our website
- Business cards may be displayed and distributed at the front desk
- Exhibiting artists will be advised by email of acceptance and a date and time to drop off and pick up their artwork
- Installation will be completed by NPCC staff
- Wiring must be appropriate to the weight of 2-D artwork. Rings or screw eyes must be installed on both sides of the frame and a wire should be drawn across the back. Please see attached wiring instructions. Artwork that is not properly wired may be rejected.
- Plinths with acrylic cases are available for the display of 3-D artwork.
- Sales of artworks are handled by the NPCC front desk and the artist will be notified via E-mail when an artwork has sold.
- Exhibiting artist will be issued payment for all sold work within 14 days of the end of the show, less the 15% commission to NPCC.
- Purchasers of artwork are expected to pick up the work during the dismantle date and time.
- NPCC is not responsible for the loss and damage of exhibiting artwork.
Expression of Interest
If you are interested in showcasing your work, please email the following support materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artist phone number and email address
- Artist website and social media – if available
- Exhibition Title
- Artist statement (200 words maximum)
- Artist biography (200 words maximum)
- Images of up 15 proposed works in a .jpg or .pdf format
- Image list – please complete the attached MS-Excel file with title, medium, dimensions and price and if it is for sale