CreativeHub 1352 is inviting artisans to participate in an Artisan Market. This new market is designed to be unique and complement our highly successful Sunday Lakeview Farmers’ Market. The Lakeview Farmers’ Market features 25-30 vendors offering locally grown, sustainable, organic and artisanal food products. During the 2020 season we had on average 1000 marketgoers!
The Artisan Market will be held on the beautiful front lawn of the historical Small Arms Inspection Building site adjacent to the Lakeview Farmers’ Market in a highly visible area at Dixie Road and Lakeshore Road. The surrounding area provides acres of greenspace, parks, biking and walking trails adjacent to Lake Ontario.
What We Are Looking For:
The Artisan Market Team will consider 15 artisan vendors with original works ranging from handmade gardening, ecofriendly/environmental or culinary items in wood, clay, metal, wire, glass, mosaic, cast stone, concrete, fibre, fabric, or wicker to name just a few possibilities.
Items will be considered hand-crafted and eligible for consideration if:
- They are the original ideas of the artisan;
- They are hand-crafted by the artisan (shaping, forming, application and finishing);
- Commercial parts/materials are used only if subordinate to the total production of the item.
- They can be functional or non-functional items related to one of the three themes: gardening, eco-friendly/environmental or culinary.
Products that will not be considered for inclusion include:
- Food-based products that would be featured and best suited in the Farmers’ Market area.
- Commercial, mass-produced or manufactured items available on-line or at retail locations;
- Commercially produced kits or goods made from kits.
July 25, August 15, August 29, September 12, September 26 10am – 2pm
How To Apply:
If you’re interested in participating in the Artisan Market, please complete an on-line Artisan Application and email it to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed and juried by the Artisan Market Team.