How would you like to see your art on the move?
Business & Arts NL has teamed up with Genesis St. John’s to offer an exciting opportunity!
Call for submissions
Are you an illustrator, graphic designer and/or a visual artist with a strong graphic aesthetic? We’re looking for you to produce scalable vector-based art that will be printed on vinyl and wrapped around a white 2021 Genesis GV80. Your art will be seen by thousands throughout the City of St. John’s and surrounding areas, and on social media!
Interested? Please submit:
- 3 images of your work (We encourage artists to submit samples of work that has already been produced.)
- A 200-word bio
- A link to your website or portfolio through the submission form below.
We are looking for a design that is colourful and bold. Check out our FAQ below for more information.
The selected artist will be invited to design an Art Car to help announce Business and Arts NL’s Explore Art NL public art app launching this summer.
Our mission is simple: We want to use the Genesis GV80 as a canvas to create a work of public art and showcase as much creativity as possible.
What’s In It For You:
- An artist fee of $2,000
- An artist credit printed on the vehicle itself
- You and your work will also be featured on our website, social media and through our marketing initiatives.
- Submission deadline: Thursday, July 22 by 11:59 pm
- The successful candidate will be contacted by July 26.
- The car will be wrapped and hitting the streets by mid-August.