The Unscripted Twillingate Digital Arts Festival, hosted in Twillingate, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, is a four-day festival that celebrates all things digital (such as photography, filmmaking, music, and mixed media). The festival also features entertainment, adventure, and food for an experience to remember!
The festival will be held for four days, from Thursday, September 16 to Sunday, Sept. 19, 2021 in a hybrid format (online and in person).
Workshops will be presented as online master classes using Zoom. Due to the virtual format, both presenters and participants can be located anywhere.
All workshops must have a digital element; however, we are open to receiving any and all proposals that include some form of digital creativity with an instructional and practical component. Emphasis will be on how participants can complete a practical component of the proposed virtual workshop from their home. At our previous festivals, digital topics have included filmmaking, photography, music, online publishing, drawing, GPS, augmented reality and blogging. We are interested in topics outside of this listing as well.
If you are interested in presenting a workshop please email email@example.com by Friday, April 30, 2021 and include the following:
- Presenter name(s) & contact information
- Activity overview
- Workshop length (must be 60 – 90 minutes)
- Target audience (youth, seniors, special interests, hobbyists, general, etc.)
- Number of participants (min/max)
- Participant skill level requirements (basic, intermediate, advanced)
- Workshop adaptations for Zoom
- How will Twillingate be incorporated into content?
- Equipment requirements for participants, if any
- Presenter fee
- 2 Professional References
Approval of any submission is at the sole discretion of the Unscripted Twillingate Digital Arts Festival Planning Committee. The festival program is looking to provide a variety of workshop topics and formats; criteria for selection will include workshop topic, methodology, presenter capacity as well as all associated costs.